Trek Across Israel Fitness Challenge
March 24 – April 21
Trek across Israel in 29 days!
Track of all your fitness activities, including biking, walking, running swimming and fitness classes. As we travel throughout Israel, you will receive updates on your progress and virtual visits to the sites of Mount Hermon, Sea of Galilee (the Kineret), Mount Carmel, Caesarea, Jaffa, Sde Boker (best known as the retirement home of Israel’s first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion) and Eilat.
The trek will cover 600 miles from the northern tip of Israel to the southern tip along what is called the Israel National Trail. Along your journey, there will be surprise double mileage days and a one-day fitness challenge. Information will be posted about each destination as we approach that milestone.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three travelers who reach our final destination first. All members participating in the Trek Across Israel challenge will receive a t-shirt.
We encourage all fitness & aquatics users to sign up for this exciting challenge and learn about Israel, see the beautiful sights, hear Israeli music in some of your favorite fitness classes & have fun!
• Sign-up for the Trek Across Israel at the JCC fitness center
• Earn 30 miles every time you workout in a fitness class, the fitness center (cardio or resistance workout on your own) or swim laps.
• Earn double miles on double mileage days!
• Earn triple miles by taking the one-day fitness challenge!
• Receive virtual city visits and trek progress from Tal Benshahar, JCC Israeli Shlicha.
• All Trek Across Israel participants will receive a t-shirt.
• Top three travelers to finish the trek will be awarded a prize.
• All participants who finish the trek receive two tickets for the Yom Ha’Atzmaut Celebration and a concert by the Yale acapella group Magevet, following the celebration on April 21, 1 – 4 p.m. at the Stamford JCC.
Click here to register online.
For more information, contact Lori Price at 203.487.0967 or email@example.com.