JCC Poland & Israel Trip - RESCHEDULED DATES! REDUCED PRICE!
Learn from the past, live in the present, dream of the future.
In partnership with JCC Association’s Israel Experience and March of the Living International, the Stamford JCC is planning its first trip for adults to Poland and Israel. Join members of our community as we explore the richness of our Jewish heritage in pre-war Poland, the devastation of the Shoah, and the challenges of post-war life for Polish Jews.
Then, we will travel to Israel where we will be uplifted and inspired, and experience Israel as you have never experienced
Sunday, September 29 - Friday, October 11, 2013
Land Cost: $3,350 per person
Based on 20 travelers and double occupancy
Single Supplement: $753
Airfare: (rates subject to change)
• Direct flight: $1,642
• Indirect flight with stopover in Warsaw: $1,155 * (Could require an addition hotel stay)
• Purchase on your own
4 days Poland / 7 days Israel
• LOT to Warsaw and Tel Aviv
• EL AL direct return flight to JFK or LOT indirect to JFK
• Warsaw – Novotel Centrum Hotel
• Krakow – Galaxy Hotel
• Jerusalem – Dan Panorama Hotel
• Tel Aviv – Dan Panorama Hotel
Meals (all meals are kosher):
• Poland: Full buffet-style breakfast daily plus all lunches and dinners
• Israel: Full Israeli buffet-style breakfast daily plus 3 lunches & 5 dinners
• Sightseeing in an air-conditioned coach with licensed guide & driver
• Entrance fees to all sites, activity and speaker fees
$500 deposit per person due by May 10, 2013
Balance due by June 10, 2013
Full refund available prior to July 28, 2013
Cancellation fees apply thereafter
Click here to download registration form.
Click here to register online.
For more information or to register, please contact Nancy Schiffman at 203.487.0941 or firstname.lastname@example.org.