Click HERE to meet our swim instructors
Lap Swimming Reopening Guidelines
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 5:30 – 8:45 a.m. and 4:15 – 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 5:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 – 9 p.m.
Fridays 5:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. and 4:15 – 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: these hours of operation are subject to change.
- • Please arrive 15 minutes early for your health screening. The health screening tent is stationed to the back right (as you enter the campus) of the building by the loading dock. JCC personnel will conduct health screenings for each individual and allow entry into the building.
- • A facemask that completely covers the nose and mouth is required at all times, except when swimming laps.
- • Reservations are encouraged and will assure access to a lane for lap swimming. Walk-ins will be placed on standby if The JCC pool is at capacity with no guarantee of admittance. Last reservation taken Monday – Thursday will be at 8 p.m. and Friday – Sunday will be at 5 p.m. Reservations are made on the Stamford JCC's MindBody app.
Click HERE to download our MindBody app with an Android device
Click HERE to download our MindBody app with an Apple device
- • Please limit pool reservations to one per day. Sessions will be limited to 45 minutes.
- • Please take a shower prior to coming to the JCC and arrive in a swimsuit. You will be required to exit the pool area immediately after your swim session has ended.
- • Please bring your own water bottle; water fountains are unavailable until further notice..
- • Please limit the belongings you bring to The J; locker access may be restricted until further notice.
- • A charge of $10 will be incurred for reservation no-shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the session.
Adult Private Swimming Lessons
Private lessons, alone or coupled with our group classes, are a great way to accelerate learning. These lessons offer a comfortable setting, so those new to the water can excel. Through an initial skills test, we can assess your ability and plan lessons around your specific needs. Lessons are 30 minutes and are sold in packages of 10 lessons and 5 lessons. All prices are per person. For more information, contact Alex Tkachuk at 203.487.0990 or email@example.com.
Private Lessons (1 person)
1 lesson: Member $50 / Community $60
5 lessons: Member $230 / Community $280
10 lessons: Member $410 / Community $510
Semi-Private Lessons (2 people)
1 lesson: Member $40 / Community $48
5 lessons: Member $180 / Community $220
10 lessons: Member $320 / Community $390
Group Private (3 or more people)
1 lesson: Member $38 / Community $44
5 lessons: Member $165 / Community $195
10 lessons: Member $290 / Community $350