We are a community of concerned parents and we are all learning how to connect in order to get through these difficult times together. In the coming weeks ahead, Attorney Lawrence Berliner will be moderating a series of webinars with guests, to address this unprecedented environment of distance learning and its impact upon your child’s special education. We will discuss new strategies, special ed law issues as they evolve, address your questions and frustrations, and hopefully some successes, too.
Topic: Special Education Law and Advocacy
Attorney Lawrence Berliner Special Education Law
Jane Faherty Director, JumpStart Stamford JCC
- • Your child’s basic special educational rights at this time
• PPT Meeting: How and when to obtain a PPT meeting
• Parent’s role: How to observe and document your child’s educational performance at home
• Compensatory Education and strategies when school reopens
- • Q&A - We welcome your questions, please submit to: Rachel Berliner email@example.com.
Click HERE to register.