Special Education Law and Advocacy Community Roundtable with:
• Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Special Education Law and Advocacy
• Jane Faherty, Director of Jumpstart, Stamford JCC and Special Ed Advocate
• Allie Grafman, Educational Consultant and Special Ed Advocate
A Parent Forum to Discuss:
• Taking ownership of your child’s educational journey
• Continuing the transition to back to school and beyond
• Parent observations, input and concerns in assessing their child’s progress
• Preparing for the PPT meeting
• Comprehensive evaluations and the IEE, review of progress and accountability
• School recovery and compensatory services
• Starting the framework for collaboration and communication with your child’s school
• Turning Point: Next Steps – What to do if your child is struggling and the school is not responding to your child’s needs
• Q&A: We know you will have questions, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us ahead of time! Let us know your questions, your concerns and your experiences. Please send your questions to Rachel Berliner at email@example.com.
Click HERE to register.