Multi-Sport Court Rules
The JCC's Multi-Sport Court lets you play almost every sport imaginable, including basketball, volleyball, roller hockey and tennis. The multi-court surface is maintenance-free and designed with interlocking joints that provide just enough give to actually help reduce injuries to athletes.
To reserve the Sport Court for your personal use, please call the JCC welcome desk at 203.322.7900.
Sport Court Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations have been established for everyone's benefit. Your cooperation and assistance are appreciated.
• Court is open only during regular JCC hours. Out of respect for our neighbors and in accordance with zoning regulations, play must be completed by dusk.
• Court is available to JCC members and their guests only. Guests must have a guest pass (available at the front desk), and must be accompanied by the JCC member at all times. Guest passes cannot be sold on Saturday (purchase guest passes no later than 5 p.m. on Friday).
• To obtain the key to the court, you must leave your driver's license, car keys, or a credit card at the front desk. Your identification will be returned after you have completed play and returned the key to the front desk.
• Bring the key into the court with you!
• Court usage is by reservation only. Reservations can be made at the JCC front desk no earlier than 72 hours before intended use. Reservations can be made for only one hour at a time.
• JCC programs always take precedence over reservations. The JCC will try to post notices in advance of scheduled closings; however, this may not always be possible. We regret any inconvenience that such unannounced closings may cause.
• Reservations always take precedence over drop-in play.
• Users must provide their own racquets, balls, and other equipment. JCC equipment from the gym, including basketballs, volleyballs and soccer balls, may not be brought outside.
• Children under the age of eleven must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and are not permitted to use the courts unsupervised.
• Use of the sport court, like all other JCC facilities, is at your own risk.
• The JCC reserves the right to remove anyone from the courts at any time, for any reason.
• In case of emergency, call the JCC welcome desk at 203.322.7900. If life-threatening, call 911.